Bouygues Energies & Services, a global leader in energy, digital and industrial transformation
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
Our latest case studies
- In an unprecedented context, we renovated the lighting on the main runway and taxiways. Our teams specialising in airport activity have worked with several companies.
- Piolenc, a town of 5,000 inhabitants located in the France, is home to the largest floating photovoltaic plant in Europe.
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valley