Bouygues Energies & Services, a global leader in energy, digital and industrial transformation
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
Our latest case studies
- In an unprecedented context, we renovated the lighting on the main runway and taxiways. Our teams specialising in airport activity have worked with several companies.
- Piolenc, a town of 5,000 inhabitants located in the France, is home to the largest floating photovoltaic plant in Europe.
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valley