Equans appoints its Executive Committee
Following the completion of the acquisition of Equans by the Bouygues Group on October 4, and the transfer of the Bouygues Energies & Services and Kraftanlagen subsidiaries to Equans by Bouygues Construction, Jérôme Stubler, Chairman of Equans, announces the appointment of the new Group Executive Committee, effective February 1, 2023.
Bruno Charrade, in charge of the Americas (USA, Canada, Chile, Colombia and Peru).
Mark Dirckx, CEO of Equans Belgium and Luxembourg.
Richard Dujardin, in charge of Switzerland and the Netherlands.
Ana Giros, in charge of Strategy, Development and CSR as well as activities in Australia and New Zealand and Executive President of Equans Belgium.
Pierre Hardouin, CEO of Equans France.
Olivier Hérout, in charge of Human Resources and Health & Safety.
Etienne Jacolin, in charge of Finance, Legal and Information Systems.
Thomas Jung, in charge of Operational Excellence, Innovation and Purchasing.
Florence Lépany-Duval, in charge of Communications.
Jean-Philippe Loiseau, CEO of Equans UK and Ireland.
Dominique Néel, in charge of the Smart Buildings Division and the activities of Bouygues Energies & Services France.
Stéphane Stoll, in charge of Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Czech Republic, Romania and Croatia) and the Data Centres and Energy BU of Bouygues Energies & Services.
Jérôme Stubler, President of EQUANS:
«The new Equans is now set up, with the skills of the three companies complementing each other to meet our customers' needs even more effectively as we move towards a more decarbonised, digital and efficient world. We are a close-knit team that has worked exceptionally hard to build the new company organization so quickly. I would like to thank all the members of the Executive Committee for their commitment to the implementation and execution of our strategy and the strengthening of our performance culture."
Click here to download the full press release
Equans is a world leader in the energy and services sector, operating in 20 countries, with 95,000 employees* working on 5 continents and an annual turnover of more than €17 billion**.
Equans designs, installs, and delivers tailor-made solutions to improve its customers' equipment, systems and technical processes and optimize their use in the context of their energy, industrial and digital transitions. Thanks to a strong local footprint linked to its historical local brands and excellent technical know-how, Equans' highly qualified experts are able to support territories, cities, industries, and buildings in the fields of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning), Cooling and Fire Protection, Facility Management, Digital and ICT, Electrical, Mechanical and Robotics. Equans is a leader in the main European markets (France, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom) and is also well-positioned in the United States and Latin America. Equans is a Bouygues Group company.
*Combined figure (Equans+ Bouygues Energies & Services) at 31 December 2022
** Combined sales 2021 (Equans+ Bouygues Energies & Services), unaudited data
Press contact :
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Loxam sign a strategic partnership to speed up to the hydrogen sector
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plant
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43