Operation of Winnipeg international airport
The airports authority for Winnipeg, Canada’s seventh largest city in terms of population, has selected Bouygues Energies & Services, a Bouygues Construction subsidiary, as a partner of Winnipeg Airport Services Corp. (WASCO) to provide services at Winnipeg Richardson International Airport. Winnipeg is home to one of Canada’s busiest airports, serving over 3.6 million passengers per year.
Bouygues Energies & Services is to manage and operate three key aspects of the airport:
the airport operations centre (24/7 operation including help desk, operations coordination and support for security and access control)
the baggage operations centre
the pass office
Throughout the duration of the contract, Bouygues Energies & Services and WASCO have committed to delivering high quality, responsive operations support services with an approach that will continue to evolve and complement the airport’s operational procedures.
In preparation for delivering these services, Bouygues Energies & Services and WASCO have spent the past 6 months working closely with Winnipeg Airports Authority (WAA) to study, analyse, review and document all procedures throughout each level of service. This process has culminated in a restructured team following an integrated service delivery approach, and a commitment to implement a site specific ISO 9001 certification covering the services within 18 months.
Bouygues Energies & Services and WASCO have recruited 27 new team members, under the leadership of an on-site manager. The team is currently completing a comprehensive custom-built training programme and eagerly awaits the opportunity to deliver service excellence for WAA and the wider Airport community.
The launch of these services highlights the continued successful partnership between Bouygues Energies & Services and WASCO; a cooperation that brings together the global reach and capabilities of the Bouygues group, a world leader in construction, facilities services and energy performance, and the experience of Canadian Airport Operator WASCO. It builds upon the collaborative partnership responsible for delivering services at Kelowna International Airport (in southern British Columbia) and WASCO’s experience as the services provider of Canada’s first P3 airport project with Bouygues Construction at the Iqaluit International Airport which is currently under construction.
“We are pleased to be partnering with an experienced and professional team in providing process-focused customer services,” said Barry Rempel, President & CEO of Winnipeg Airports Authority. “The implementation group has been thorough in documenting and mapping services to meet our needs.”
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Loxam sign a strategic partnership to speed up to the hydrogen sector
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plant
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44