Bouygues E&S handed over a new cleanroom manufacturing facility
Bouygues Energies & Services, a subsidiary of Bouygues Construction, have handed over a state-of-the-art manufacturing cleanroom facility to Novanta, in Taunton, a global technology partner for medical and advanced manufacturing industrial equipment.
Designed to process Beryllium, a highly unique material, the brand-new manufacturing facility is one of only ten of its kind manufacturing facilities existing worldwide. The facility features end-to-end solutions for polished and coated Beryllium optics, a key component across a broad spectrum of mission-critical applications.
Bouygues Energies & Services won the contract to design and build the multi-million-pound cleanroom manufacturing facility with a total GFA of 2777m². The company solution encompasses construction, fit-out, electrical, and mechanical services, commissioning, and validation.
A fully compliant facility with modern safety standards houses a world-class beryllium production line, an ISO 8 cleanroom facility, along with the most advanced material handling process in Europe.
Steven Weir, Managing Director, Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting stated:
“The handover of the world-class manufacturing facility to our client Novanta, brings this project to its successful completion. We have been delighted to work on such a rewarding project enhancing the progress in the high technology market. The project's success is a testament to our knowledge and experience designing and building complex cleanroom manufacturing facilities.”
Jayrajsinh Jadeja, Director of Operations, Novanta also commented:
“With great appreciation, we thank Bouygues Energies & Services for completing this project on time and within budget. The site is a symbol of transformation that led to the making of Novanta’s Beryllium and Optics Centre of Excellence and setting a new standard that all other businesses within Novanta will be measured against. Bouygues Energies & Services, their people, their competency, and their industry expertise were key in making this happen. Look forward to an ongoing continued partnership.”
With 50 years of experience in controlled critical environments, Bouygues Energies & Services is a major market player offering a turnkey solution and a high level of expertise in delivering state-of-art cleanrooms, laboratories, and manufacturing facilities.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Loxam sign a strategic partnership to speed up to the hydrogen sector
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plant
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds