From 24th-26th of May meet us at Vivatech!
For a more sustainable and desirable city
We multiply initiatives to mobilize all the capacity for innovation of our ecosystem of partners, start-up, SMEs or large groups, as well as our teams and our customers to imagine the services of tomorrow. Technology must give place to a more serene and human world. The challenge: more sustainable and livable cities. At Vivatech we will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
The sound and light atmosphere is determinant of the perception of well-being: discover the GetYourSpace datas, mobile and map solutions to understand the perceptions of residents and propose tailored actions to their expectations. Well-being in everyday life is also simplified travel, efficient transport and more citizen participation: discover how to transform the city's management, with the OnDijon project of Dijon Métropole and the start-up of DataCity Paris, an open-innovation program created by Numa and the Paris City Hall.
Develop energy ecosystems and sustainable mobility solutions
To give a second life to the batteries of electric vehicles it is possible to integrate them with energy storage solutions produced by solar and wind power plants: discover the smart energy ecosystem of Porto Santo project with Renault. Sustainable and comfortable mobility is having a charging station for an electric vehicle in front of your home with our City Charge innovation. But it is also the building that parks your car alone!
- At Porte de Versailles - 75015 Paris - France
- Stand: Pavillon 1 Stand Bouygues D22
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plant
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds