Bouygues Energies & Services (Bouygues E&S) is very proud to announce its new partnership with JCDecaux UK, the world's largest out-of-home advertising company. The Total FM contract includes the facilities management of JCDecaux’s prestigious Paddington head office and their iconic building in Brentford. The partnership also extends to the smart cities of the future and supporting JCDecaux UK’s net zero ambitions.
After a 4-week mobilisation, delivery of services commenced on 1st April 2022 at both locations ensuring a smooth transition of activities across the contract. Bouygues E&S are delighted to welcome 23 team members from four organisations to the Bouygues family.
Emmanuel Chautemps, Executive Director at Bouygues E&S:
"We are delighted to have started our journey with JCDecaux whose out-of-home advertising reaches audiences in over 80 countries. This is the start of a long relationship with a key player in the cities of the future. I want to thank our team that has worked so hard to ensure we successfully start on site, just 4 weeks from award.”
James Thomas, Chief Technical Operations Officer at JCDecaux:
“JCDecaux UK are very excited to have partnered with Bouygues E&S for the facilities management of our head offices in London. Bouygues have a wealth of experience in this field and will surely bring a great value in ensuring our buildings are maintained to the highest standard for many years to come”.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plant
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds