Haulotte and Bouygues Energies & Services at the Hyvolution exhibition
As part of the partnership signed a few months ago with Bouygues Energies & Services, Haulotte was present at the Hyvolution trade fair held at Porte de Versailles in Paris on February 1st and 2nd.
Haulotte exhibited a preview of an electric all-terrain scissor lift, equipped with a prototype of the removable and interchangeable «Range Extender» generator, operating with a fuel cell system supplied with hydrogen thanks to the Hyvision solution from Bouygues Energies & Services.
Stéphane Hubert, C.S.O of the Haulotte group, emphasizes :
Exhibiting a Haulotte aerial work platform at a trade fair dedicated to hydrogen was an opportunity that had to be seized. The Bouygues Energies & Services teams gave us a great opportunity to showcase our prototype. We are delighted with this partnership, which will enable us to continue the deployment of the Pulseo range, which is progressively renewing all the models with internal combustion engine by electric architectures coupled on demand by ‘range extenders’ with a varied energy mix.»
«We are delighted with this collaboration», says Caroline Mazzoleni, Head of Smart Energy Division of Bouygues Energies & Services.
«Through this partnership, we want to combine Haulotte’s expertise in the design of innovative equipment with that of Bouygues Energies & Services in the supply of low-carbon hydrogen to construction sites. This collaboration aims to broaden the range of low-carbon equipment on offer and thus accelerate the decarbonization of construction sites».
Within this framework, Bouygues Energies & Services will be testing a fuel cell-equipped aerial work platform in real-life conditions on several of these public works sites over the course of a year. The tests will begin in March and will be communicated in the coming months.
Haulotte is a global leader of people lifting equipment. As European leader, the group designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of aerial work platforms.
1900 employees; 5 Manufacturing plants (France, China, USA), 21 Sales & Services subsidiaries
Haulotte diversified offering covers
>7 People Lifting Equipment product ranges
>Customized financing solutions to facilitate investments in these products
>Integrated Services to optimize equipment lifecycles and residual values for resale
Media enquiries - Haulotte
Communication Dpt - Carine PLOTON
Phone : +33 (0)6 81 44 35 66
Email : email@example.com
Equans is a global leader in the energy and services industry with operations in 20 countries, 95,000 employees* on five continents, and annual turnover of over €17 billion**. Equans designs, installs and delivers customised solutions to improve its customers’ equipment, systems and technical processes and optimise their use in the context of their energy, industrial and digital transitions. Thanks to a strong local footprint linked to its historical local brands and excellent technical know-how, Equans’ highly qualified experts are able to support territories, cities, industries, and buildings in the fields of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning), Refrigeration and Fire Protection, Facility Management, Digital and ICT, Electrical, Mechanical and Robotic. Equans is the market leader in the main European markets (France, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom) and is also well positioned in the US and Latin America.
Equans is a company of Bouygues group. www.equans.com
*Combined figure (Equans + Bouygues Energies & Services) at 31 December 2022
** Combined turnover 2021 (Equans + Bouygues Energies & Services), not audited data
Media enquiries - Equans
ABOUT BOUYGUES ENERGIES & SERVICES
Bouygues Energies & Services is a subsidiary of Equans. It is a key player in the energy and digital transitions of regions, industries and buildings. Bouygues Energies & Services employs over 21,000 people and generates sales of €3.9 billion in its countries of operation: Germany, Canada, France, Great Britain, Italy and Switzerland - it also works for clients in Africa, Asia and Oceania. Our motivation: to further develop the resources that are vital to our future, namely energy, data, service activities and human capital.
Media enquiries - Bouygues Energies & Services
Isabelle Novel : +33 (0)7 65 18 35 95 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroline Mazzoleni : +33 (0)7 61 64 22 81 – email@example.com
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Loxam sign a strategic partnership to speed up to the hydrogen sector
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7
- A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.
- Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plant
- After 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiled
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43