Whether from renewable or fossil sources, we deliver more than just energy. Together, we can build a sustainable future.
Tailored solutions to meet your challenges
In response to growing energy needs, we offer reliable, modular, turnkey services for power grids and for thermal, biomass, photovoltaic and waste-to-energy power plants. Together, we can make it easier to produce, transmit and distribute the energies of the future.
An Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) solution
Our turnkey service for your power transmission and distribution infrastructure spans engineering, procurement, construction and financing and can be adapted flexibly to meet your HSE and performance requirements.
Turnkey thermal power generation
Develop a reliable and long-term source of energy, anywhere in the world, including in isolated locations, with our modular thermal power plants (“plug & play” 5MWe modules).
With competitive prices and construction deadlines, they combine flexibility and performance with ease of installation and maintenance.
Sustainable, reliable and efficient power generation
- Gas, heavy or light fuel oil, dual fuel
- Cogeneration: electricity, steam, heat
- Modernisation, rehabilitation, revamping
Turnkey solar power
Find an answer to your growing energy needs by choosing photovoltaic power plants. We offer a range of cutting-edge solutions and technologies to suit all types of structures and requirements.
Reliable and renewable energy
We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies to suit your needs so that we can sustainably meet our future energy requirements. We ensure that your biomass plant will operate reliably for all raw materials, such as wood, bagasse, cocoa, cotton, palm, etc.
Reliable and renewable energy
Our solutions and technologies, adapted to your needs, provide a trouble-free solution to your plans to generate power from waste, whether solid recovered fuel, industrial or household waste.
Securing your facilities
You need to guarantee the operability and continuity of your facilities. We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies, suited to your needs, for reliable backup and emergency plants.
Our latest case studies
- In an unprecedented context, we renovated the lighting on the main runway and taxiways. Our teams specialising in airport activity have worked with several companies.
- Piolenc, a town of 5,000 inhabitants located in the France, is home to the largest floating photovoltaic plant in Europe.
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valley
- Rural electrification project in Mozambique, powering 22,000 new homesEnergy
- 90kV high voltage double-circuit transmission line running between LONGONI and KAWENI delivered in MayotteEnergy
- 150km of electricity networks created to improve access to electricity in rural areas in Mali.Energy
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok