POWER TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
An EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) solution for your infrastructure
Electricity networks are changing all over the world in order to meet growing demand for power. From engineering and procurement to construction and financing, we use innovative technologies to help you roll out scalable, reliable and efficient infrastructure.
An effective response
We provide turnkey power transmission and distribution infrastructure anywhere in the world in order to:
• modernise and expand your electricity network
• guarantee its scalability
• supervise and manage your networks at national level
• guarantee the match between supply and demand
• integrate new power plants
Thinking up solutions together
We design tailored, turnkey solutions for all your energy network construction or optimisation projects.
Design, construction and optimisation of your networks
- Low-, medium-, high- and very high-voltage overhead or underground power transmission and distribution networks
- Transmission and distribution substations: Air-Insulated Substations (AIS), Gas‑Insulated Substations (GIS), modular substations, mobile substations, etc.
- Digital data transmission networks (lien vers Axione)
- Network control and monitoring centres
Supervision systems to optimise the operation and performance of facilities
- SCADA: energy control and management, supervision and remote control of equipment
- Communication systems: Remote Terminal Units (RTU), power meters, communication gateways
A wide range of services based on innovations and cutting-edge technologies :
Targeted support in the field
- From in-house design studies through dimensioning, execution and financing to commissioning, we support you throughout your electricity and digital network construction or renovation projects.
- With a tried and tested methodology, the experts from Bouygues Energies & Services provide you with a service tailored to your needs, your deadlines and your requirements in areas such as quality, performance and HSE.
Our latest case studies
- Bouygues E&S partnered with SMART Impulse to help tackle our own energy consumption as well as support our clients with their carbon reduction plans through the integration of technology-driven solutions.Energy
- In agreement with Brian Pratt, Director of Capital Projects NHS, Bouygues Energies and Services (E&S) and the Royal Free London (RFL) are trialling hydrogen-powered tower lights at Barnet Hospital.Energy
- In an unprecedented context, we renovated the lighting on the main runway and taxiways. Our teams specialising in airport activity have worked with several companies.
- Piolenc, a town of 5,000 inhabitants located in the France, is home to the largest floating photovoltaic plant in Europe.
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valley
- Rural electrification project in Mozambique, powering 22,000 new homesEnergy
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- One of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region