Pharmaceuticals, chemicals and controlled environments
Controlling risks and processes
Are you looking to create, relocate or modernise your industrial facilities: buildings, infrastructure, utilities, processes? In compliance with the relevant standards, we inspect, qualify and validate your facilities in order to achieve the expected certifications and specifications.
An effective response
Controlling risks and processes in a critical controlled environment is crucial in order to ensure quality, safety and profitability:
- control of contamination
- compliance with inspection authority standards
- quality and traceability of production chains
Thinking up solutions together
To ensure the success of your project, we provide you with comprehensive support from design to operation.
Industrial studies and master plan
- Preliminary Vision and Industrial Strategy study, from definition of objectives to the timetable for rolling out lines: identification of needs, functional analysis, scheduling, master plan, preliminary architectural design
- Preliminary design and detailed preliminary design for the industrial and building programme: technical specifications, preliminary design, detailed preliminary design, target price, schedule
Administrative formalities and financial package
- Administrative and property-related formalities: identification of potential sites, construction permits, environmental permits, connectivity, etc.
- Financial engineering: identification of banks and sources of equity, sale and leaseback agreements, raising of funds for construction
Industrial design and execution
- Comprehensive support from the prototype to commissioning
- Planning of all tasks and critical paths
- Mobilisation of appropriate expertise: robotisation, test benches, specific tooling, compliance, process automation, retrofitting, complex systems, assembly lines
New works to improve the availability of plant and equipment
- Planning of a turnkey project spanning Building, Infrastructure, Utilities, Process
- Instrumentation, automation, robotisation, test benches, specific tooling, compliance, process automation, retrofitting, complex systems
- Integration of all works packages: civil engineering, infrastructure, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, service networks and utilities
Pre-empting shutdowns and industrial relocation management
- Preparation of a turnkey solution
- Provision of tailored services: preliminary feasibility study, dismantling of machines and utilities, handling, transport, reassembly, connection of utilities and power, adaptation of lines, retrofitting and compliance
- Mobilisation of logistics expertise to ensure the restart of production with the same nameplate capacity: adaptation of robot movements and paths, equipment location plotting, alignment of machinery
Optimum production line maintenance
- Mobilisation of a maintenance engineering department: start-up methods, standardisation, skills management, computer-assisted maintenance management, e‑learning
- Predictive, preventive and curative maintenance
- Contractualised commitments (resources, outcomes, expenditures)
Harnessing a wealth of expertise for your projects
- Power voltage and communications voltage electrical systems
- Control systems
- Industrial IT/MES
- CIM (Computer Integration Manufacturing)
- Robotics and cobotics
- Mechanical engineering & toolmaking
- Special machinery
- Process network piping
- Critical controlled environments
- Industrial relocation
- Industrial maintenance
Combining specific clean-room expertise for the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with our knowledge of industrial processes, we offer a turnkey service for the design, construction or relocation and maintenance of clean rooms.
Attentive to your needs and specific constraints (hygiene, safety, control), we provide tailored end-to-end services spanning processes, ventilation, electrical engineering, instrumentation, qualification and hard FM.
Our regulatory experts will support you for the inspection and qualification of your facilities:
- Drafting of protocols and on-site execution
- Tracking logs for controlled-atmosphere rooms
- Training of staff
We comply with the strictest international regulations and standards (ANSM and FDA) at all stages of your project, from design to maintenance.
All our engineers and technicians receive continuous training at international level in order to encourage discussion of complex and wide-ranging issues, enabling us to guarantee you the best possible solutions.
Targeted support in the field
Bouygues Energies & Services can draw on solid assets in all its lines of business:
- a strong presence in France and around the world: through the Group we have long-term operations in 80 countries and are also involved in major projects that call for high-level technical skills
- differentiation through innovation at all stages of the project, from initial contact with the customer through design to execution, backed up by strong partnerships
- many years’ experience of managing complex projects, with highly motivated and skilled staff who enable us to perfectly meet our customers’ needs
- a capacity to adapt to changing markets
- control of operational and financial risks
- solid financial results: the last ten years have demonstrated our capacity to generate sales growth while maintaining a good level of profitability, backed up by a healthy and robust financial structure
Attentive to your every need, we have a team of 600 industrial experts in France, the UK and Canada assigned to design, engineering, commissioning and training, plus 3,000 employees assigned to execution and industrial installation.
- continuous improvement of the customer’s process and its operating safety, in order to ensure the long-term performance of facilities
- compliance with your safety standards and regulatory requirements
- robust, secure, safe and resilient facilities
- high-quality work by skilled and responsive staff based near your location
- a feedback loop to help standardise operating methods, improve service quality and optimise deadlines
An engineering department focuses specifically on industrial maintenance contracts:
- master plan, quality assurance plan, safeguarding plan, shared management tools, implementation of indicators
- computer-assisted maintenance management: installation and parameter setting
- Lean Micro Innovation, FMECA, obsolescence studies, failure analysis, feasibility studies, etc.
- skills management: e-learning, assessment
For your industrial project, we seek out and implement the best available new technologies for even better performance, by:
- using BIM technologies (lien) to improve productivity
- studying the impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) (lien Objenious) to optimise your maintenance
- reducing your energy consumption
We guarantee you the framework of a trust-based project approach:
Ongoing improvement of the process, Compliance with security standards, Guarantee of robustness, Quality of work and Learning from feedback.
With a dense network of locations, we are a truly close partner who is responsive, listens to you and is able to handle general projects.
Safety as a priority with trained, authorised and certified staff.
Obtaining ISO 9001 and 14001, OHSAS 18001, Qualifelec, Qualifoudre, ATD, Uptime Institute Level TIER-III DESIGN, TIER III-FACILITY, APSAD, MASE, ATEX, BREEAM, and HQE certifications.
Tailored support for Industry 4.0 projects
Together we can build innovative facilities or optimise their operation by making them adaptable throughout their lifecycle. We can develop robotisation and automation to reduce your costs and manage processes better. We can digitise your facilities to better guarantee operating performance, in an integrated ecosystem.
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Loxam sign a strategic partnership to speed up to the hydrogen sectorOne of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region