A comprehensive offering for flexible and innovative security
Safety is a major challenge for tomorrow's towns and cities. With state-of-the-art technologies, a smart city emerges to provide citizens with a stronger feeling of security. Together, let's put in place innovative solutions for secure towns, cities and spaces where life is pleasant.
An effective response
With our customised urban lighting and CCTV solutions, you help:
- Increase prevention with the dissuasive effects of the equipment
- Protect buildings and public facilities
- Improve the living environment by reducing inhabitants' feeling of lack of safety
Thinking up solution together
By your side for the design, installation, operation and maintenance of your facilities, we develop a comprehensive and customised security plan for the town or city:
- Installation of a suitable lighting network
- Surveillance of road traffic for optimised regulation (altering traffic lights, traffic info, etc.)
- Alert system for inhabitants in case of a major risk
- Secure transport, buildings and streets
In addition, adopt CITYBOX® for the rapid roll-out of your CCTV wherever your public lighting is installed:
Targeted support in the field
With Bouygues Energies & Services, enjoy close support, with a single point of contact for your whole project:
24/7 services supervision with recovery time guarantee
Real-time supervision with access to all the operating data via a client portal
A free choice of your CCTV service provider
- Local life
The involvement of local partners to perform work, in an approach that promotes social integration
Discover our customised solutions to link public lighting and energy performance:
- Diagnosis of your infrastructure
- Lighting plan adapted to your town or city
- Reduced energy consumption
Our latest case studies
- In 2007 we began a 30 year PFI Agreement with Peterborough City Council to deliver Total Facilities Management to various schools across the city.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and Regions
- Bouygues Energies & Services is transforming Dijon and its surrounding metropolitan area into a smart and connected city designed both for and in partnership with the local population.Cities and Regions
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services and Loxam sign a strategic partnership to speed up to the hydrogen sectorOne of the largest photovoltaic power plants in France is being built by our teams.Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region